CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Blessing Day

On Sunday we blessed the twins, just shy of being 4 weeks old. Nothing is sweeter than seeing newborn babies all in white.

Leah and Mommy

Leah in her gorgeous blessing gown from Nana (thanks Nana!)

Alexis


The sisters (Leah on left, Alexis right)

Ben and I have some fantastic parents. Both of our parents drove up to Seattle for the blessing, not an easy feat for either set. My parents drove a round trip of 22 hours to be here for just 2 days, and Ben's parents drove up early Sunday morning 3 1/2 hours to be here, just to turn around and drive 3 1/2 hours back after church. We are so glad all our parents could be here and are thankful for their efforts and sacrifice to support all of us on this special day.

Nana with Lexi, Papa with Leah

Grandma with Leah, Papa with Lexi



The Andros 6. Just 6 more kids and we can have our own reality show called "Carrie and Ben Plus 10."

Sweet Lexi

Beautiful Leah


My favorite picture of the day- the two sleeping princesses.

The first pair of socks that has fit either one of them! My mom found them and brought them for the girls. Thank goodness- I searched high and low for preemie tights for the girls (couldn't find any), but did find preemie socks, but they wouldn't stay on either. These socks fit perfectly and were adorable on the girls with their dresses.

My handsome little man with his sisters

Ben gave 2 beautiful blessings to our sweet little angel babies. I don't know who was more nervous: Ben to give the blessings, or me wondering if Ben would mix the girls up and give the wrong name to the wrong baby. He did wonderful and there were no mix ups!

It was a beautiful day spent with family and marveling at our blessings. We have a beautiful, healthy family and we are so grateful to be with these sweet children through the eternities, along with all our extended family.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Watch out-pretty soon you will have 3 thumb suckers! The girls don't look any bigger than last week when I saw them. But they are still just as cute. Give them all a kiss for me

Stephanie said...

I love the picture of the two girls sleeping too- priceless! What a special day for your family. Ben gave the girls beautiful blessings.

Nicole said...

What a cute family. as I was reading I was thinking...what would happen if ben mixed the names up, I was glad to hear he didn't. You are a lucky mama, darling ladies! Ooo and what a dapper young lad in that sweater vest! Can't wait until you brave the 11 hour car trip to the big city with all your crew so I can meet them...next week works for me...how about you??? :) Cheers!

Tara said...

Is it weird that I got emotional during their blessings and I'm not even related? It was just so sweet seeing them all dressed in white.

I'm so glad you were able to have so many family members come to support you. Congrats!