CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 15, 2010

"Mickel"

With all of his new found words, Mitch has yet to say his name, until just last week. When asked what his name was he would reply, "Boy." We have been working with him on "Mitchell" and the end result is "Mickel." Quite funny. I finally got some of his cute words on video. He is not at his best- he was kind of grouchy and the only way I could even get him motivated to do it was by bribing him with a treat, which he asks for in the first video ("I want treat... gum!")

At the end of the first video, I ask him who hits him, to which he immediately responds with "Chloe hit me." Now all of you can witness just how he says this phrase multiple times each day.

We love to play a game with him where we say, "I" and Mitch says "I" then we say "love" and Mitch fills in the blank with anything from "Mommy," "Daddy," "basketball" "football" or someone else's name. In the video it is "Mickel" that he loves.





In the second video he grumpily tells me the silly nicknames we use with the babies. Leah is "LJ" (I know, not very feminine, but I started using it weeks ago and it has stuck) and Alexis, besides being Lexi, Lex, and Lexis is "Lexi doodle" or "Lexi Pop."




I'll have to get more video when "Mickel" is more cooperative.


5 comments:

Amanda said...

I love how he says Mickel. THat is classic. Carter kept saying "again" when it was over. He was a little concerned to see Mitchell lying on the floor in the last video! He sounds the clearest and most grown up when he says "Chloe hit me." And his eyes got really serious when he said it. Does that make Chloe mad when he says that?

Thanks for posting the videos-I'm sure we will be watching it several more times for Carter's sake. We really need to get these boys together for some play time

Rachael said...

Those videos are too cute!!!

TaylorClan said...

William LOVES these videos. He carried around the pics you sent of Chloe and Mitchell until they were unrecognizable-he kept saying, "this is my mail." thanks for sending a christmas card to William!

ps LJ and Lexi look so grown up!

Nicole said...

Cute!...and no I am not expecting...so Im really not sure what story my grandpa thought he heard... :)

Tara said...

His "Chloe hit me" is clear as day! That is so dang funny. It's so cute to hear his little voice and all his new words. Good job, Mickel!