CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Thumb Sucking, Part 2

In my last post, I did fail to mention that yes, Mitchell is still sucking his thumb. I blame this partly on genetics- his daddy was a big thumb sucker, and, according to family reports, Ben sucked his thumb well past the acceptable "cute" period (I won't give an age to protect the guilty).

But this video is the reason why Mitchell sucks his thumb. Can you blame him? I'll have to admit that if my thumb tasted like my favorite food (ice cream), you bet I'd be sucking that thumb everyday too....



(In case you hadn't guessed, Mitch is obsessed with applesauce- one of his all time favorite foods.)


One more PRO reason to suck your thumb: It tastes like your favorite food!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

How funny! I don't know if I'll show Carter this video. I don't want him to get any ideas!!