CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 1, 2010

4 month pictures

We took the girls' 4 month pictures this past weekend, and here are some of my favorites. The babies were very happy for them, but Lexi was not super smiley. We got some great grins out of Leah, but we had a very hard time getting shots of her without her hands in her mouth. I didn't put any of the shots with her sucking on her hands, but there were dozens of them. For as much as she likes to suck, it boggles my mind that she won't take a binky (or a bottle)!! Stubborn little girl....

Lex

Lex

Lex

Leah

Lexi


Lexi

Lexi

Lexi

Leah

Leah (my favorite shot of the day)

Leah

Leah

Leah

Leah

Leah

Leah

Leah and Lex

Leah and Lex



Lexi

Lexi

Leah

Leah, pledging her allegiance to milk, sleep and her mommy (her favorite things)

Lexi

Lexi

The last professional pics we had taken were when they were 2 weeks old. Wow, how they've grown. They were both tiny little spindly things back then.



6 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute pictures! Lex is a little Ben and Leah is a little Carrie! I bet it's nice to take pictures of them when they can't run away and will actually hold somewhat still!

TaylorClan said...

so adorable!

Van said...

Beautiful pictures! The little white dresses are just right!

Rachael said...

They are sweet looking!

Jaime said...

Okay... those pictures are so darling! I love those white dresses. We officially need to come pay you guys a visit and see those babies!

The Blakeslee Family said...

Oh my! Am I really going to have to choose a favorite picture? I love all of them. They are so sweet! Can't wait to have the pics to show them off