CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

1st Grade Christmas Musical

Monday night was Chloe's first grade Christmas Musical performance. These little first graders must have been working really hard at school- I was amazed that 100+ first graders could sing and do choreography in sync so well. It was quite impressive. And downright adorable, too.

Each first grade class was a different animal. Chloe's class was bears. She's on the top row, right in the middle of this shot.

This did some homemade sign language during the songs.


This is my favorite shot of the whole night- Chloe signing her little heart out. Every one of those first graders did, actually. Love it.

The grand finale song! It was a great performance.

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

It really was SO adorable. I too was impressed!

Tara said...

I'm sure Jon thought it was adorable too but that was supposed to my name on that comment.