CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 20, 2012

Twin Update 1: Video Edition

I have been meaning to do a post about my ever growing "babies" for a few weeks now. My friend requested last week that I put up some videos of them talking. They love to sing and chatter non stop. They can talk in full sentences and they are very competitive, as can be seen in the videos below. Leah is shown here being feisty a few times about Lexi signing or talking when she thinks it's her turn! Here is a twin update, video edition (picture/commentary edition coming soon).


Singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and "Itsy Bitsy Spider"- sometimes both at the same time.


Singing "ABC" song


Playing the "Jump and Catch Me" game. They played this game for a good 20 minutes one night and we just happened to get on video the one time where one of them got hurt. After a short cry, Lexi was back up, ready for more.


Counting!


2 comments:

Amanda said...

That's it........I want to trade my 2 boys in for those cute girls! I love their little personalities and their sweet voices. I hope when I come in a few weeks they will let me near them. I just can't promise I won't sneak on into my suitcase as I leave....

Holly said...

I love that you posted this - you are so quick to fulfill requests! The girls have grown up so much and are speaking so well. Can you even remember what our boys were like at this age??

You're picture edition was also very entertaining - though a few pictures had me a little nauseous. :)