CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day!

The 3 Father's in my life:

1. Ben- The Father to my four beautiful babies (and the best fisherman around). I adore him and my kids can't get enough of him. Even the fish surrender to him. He is loved. He works hard, he sacrifices much and loves unconditionally. He is a good man and an amazing father.

Ben and his dad

2. My Father-in-law. I seriously could not hand pick a better father in law for myself, or a better grandfather for my children. I grew up without any grandpa's (mine both died when my parents were young) and he is beyond amazing with my children. He is what I imagined my grandpa's to be had they been alive.

Me and my dad

My dad- My dad is awesome. My love of all things sports comes from this man and any time I need an athletic question answered, I turn to him (especially about baseball). He taught me how to work hard, how to be honest, and taught me what a true testimony was. He has a killer sense of humor and I get my sarcastic gene from him. He is a great man, a fantastic grandpa and a loving father.

We had a fun father's day. The kids were so excited for Ben to open his gifts.

Mitchell was even more excited that earlier in the week, he got to wrap them- all by himself! (Yes, in Christmas paper, because that is all we had!)

Surprise! Ben loves Costco's milk chocolate mints, but they usually only carry them at Christmas time. To our surprise and delight, they randomly had some last week just in time for Father's day. The kids were so excited, and so was Ben!



Ben's true joy on Father's Day was getting to use his Traeger to cook "man meat." He slow smoked some pork for 24 hours for his big day. And it was good.

Mitch made Ben two separate cards for Father's Day that both told Ben that his favorite thing to do with him was wrestle. He loves playing with his daddy.

4 lucky little kids with one great dad!

Happy Dad's Day!

(And the cheesecake after the kids were in bed was delicious!)

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Your father's day looked a little similar to ours......making the guys do the grilling! I loved the Castina update. Leah sure knows how to milk her injury for all it's worth! But I can imagine it's very painful/confusing to go from a cast to nothing and vice versa!