CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 30, 2012

Bachelor Ben

While the kids and I were gone in Idaho, Ben tried to get in as much outdoor activities as he could squeeze in on the weekends and after work. He insists he missed us lots, but it seemed to me that he hardly had time to be lonely with all that he did.

Both weekends we were gone, he met up with his brother Nick and did some combination of camping, fishing and hiking (and they even met up on week days in between). I'd say that he got his fill of the great outdoors, but Ben could never have his fill of any of that. He always says that if he wasn't planning a career around supporting a family, he would have become a wildlife/park ranger. (I even had to talk him out of going camping on our honeymoon).

Backpacking into camp in the dark.

Ben and his headlamp- those things come in handy on campouts!

Nick, starting up a fire in the dark

Their tent and camp spot, with the lake behind them

Gorgeous shot of the lake


Andros Brothers

Nick fishing- Ben loves this photo. We really do live in a beautiful area.

My bachelor!

Ben was also able to attend the temple sealing of his good friend in our ward while we were gone. It was a really special day and he was so glad he could be there.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Really beautiful pics! Jon told me about the skunk incident on Ben's camping trip. I think I would've been pretty freaked out!

The Moore Family said...

Great pics! I think Aaron would like to play Bachelor Aaron a little more often!! And he would like to do it with Ben!! He loves all that stuff as well! And they would have matching head lamps!!