CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Hunting

While Mom was away, the kids and Ben had fun!  On Saturday morning, Ben and his dad got up early (4:00 a.m.??) and took the kids who wanted to go deer hunting with them.  Mitch, Chloe and Leah were very excited to go!


My two men!

Hunter Orange with Papa- safety first!

Ben has always dreamed of being able to take his kids hunting.  It's just starting to become a reality as they are getting a bit older.

I love my little Leah- she is always up for an adventure!

They didn't get any deer (not even sure they saw any), but they had a lot of fun.  I love that Ben loves to include our kids in his fun outdoor activities.

Lexi and Olivia stayed home with Nana.  Lexi told me that Nana took her to McDonald's for lunch and she got to have a Happy Meal, which is a true novelty for our kids.  She was so excited!

The crew went to Sam's Club later that night for dinner, after the mighty hunters got home.  Ben texted me this picture and seeing my baby Livy made me miss them all so much!  I have never been away from a baby this young before. 

Thank you to Nana and Papa for helping take care of our kids while I was gone!  They are always so sweet and willing to help whenever they can and I love them for it!  Our kids adore them and they didn't seem to miss me much with fun replacements.  This trip would not have been possible without them.



0 comments: