CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 27, 2015

Jocelyn Newborn photos

Ben's sister Megan offered to do some newborn shots of our sweet Miss J.  For her first session, she came to the hospital the day after Jocie was born.  I have never had newborn shots done in the hospital and it was so nice.


I love how her second toe rests on top of the third toe.  Is still does that. :)



This shot shows how much hair she had!  It's the most of any of our newborns.




My favorite!

The second session was in our house when she was 5 days old.  She was pretty yellow (skin and eyes) from her high bilirubin levels, but she still looked beautiful and I loved how the pictures turned out.









She was awake and very pleasant through most of the session and finally fell asleep at the very end.  I can't get enough of her sweet, sleepy face.

Thanks Aunt Megan for the fabulous pictures!  It was the best and easiest newborn photo shoot we've ever had.

0 comments: