CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!

We had a fun Easter weekend as a family.  The kids were gone the entire week at Nana and Papa's house while Ben was out of town and I got an entire week by myself at home!  (Best gift ever.  I have the best in-laws!)  The kids came home on Saturday and so did Ben, so we wasted no time doing Easter things together- coloring eggs, making sugar cookies, easter egg hunts, etc.


The Easter Bunny brought the kids each their own movie and, of course, candy.

Mitch shoved candy into his mouth as fast as he possibly could and was stuffed to the brim at all times, until we had to hide the candy.


Chloe in her new Easter dress.  She was so excited to wear it and we love picking out a new dress together each year.

Mitch in his new Easter outfit.  He wouldn't stand up for me, but he looked very handsome in it for church and for his first day of NURSERY!  Hooray!  What a happy day it was for all of us to have him in nursery.

Happy Easter!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute Easter clothes! I love all the little girls in their new dresses. I think Carter was the only kid in the world who didn't have a new easter outfit. I did buy him one but it was months ago and he didn't grow quite the way I expected! How did Mitch like nursery?

Rachael said...

That is a fantastic family picture! Chloe and Mitchell are getting so big!!

TaylorClan said...

I forgot to take a picture on easter...oops! I love Mitch shoving the candy in his mouth-it's what I always want to do on easter:)

Matt and Carla said...

I can hardly believe how your kids are growing! Love the Easter pics, by the way..how lucky are you to get a whole kid-less week, I seriously wouldn't know what to do w/ myself, I'm sure the kids were missed but what a nice rejuvinating break it must have been!

Holly said...

Looks like you had a fun Easter and what a wonderful gift to get a week all to yourself - you deserve it!

The Blakeslee Family said...

The kids looks so cute in their Easter clothes. And Mitchell looks 6 months older than when I saw him less than a month ago. He's losing the baby look! We really can hardly wait to see you all next month. Maybe it will be spring here!

Tara said...

Such a cute family picture!

I can't believe Mitch went to nursery. That's a big milestone!

The Moore Family said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a marvelous day filled with lots of cake and ice cream!! Can yo believe it....we are halfway to 50! And of course, April birthdays rock!!
And I love the Easter photos! You guys are a very cute family!!