CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pregnant Belly Art

Yesterday morning, Chloe had her notebook and pen out and was drawing pictures of people.  She made a very cute little sketch of Mitchell, and upon seeing it, I requested that she draw a picture of me, pregnant (just curious to see how I look to her with my belly).  Well, apparently, that is all she sees when she looks at me- my belly.  Below is "Mom" by Chloe- just one big baby belly.

(I wonder if this is how everyone sees me??)

6 comments:

Rachael said...

Too funny! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Tara said...

That is really funny but let me be the first to say that not everyone sees you that way. You have the tiniest belly that I can't believe there are TWO babies in there!

Nicole said...

I love it. Im know you are looking fabulous. I feel like that sometimes...just one big baby belly and Im not even pregnant! Sad we missed you at graduation time...maybe next time you are down??? Hope to see you soon!

Amanda said...

OH-I was hoping there would be a real baby bump picture! Please don't let Chloe draw pictures of me!!!

The Blakeslee Family said...

I think the last picture Chloe drew of me I'm mostly mouth so what does that say?

Camille said...

hilarious!!