CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Flashback

When we got back this morning from dropping Chloe off at school, the twins quickly took their shoes off and immediately started climbing onto the open shelves of our bookcase.  Before I could scold them to get off before they broke something, I quickly ran and got my camera.  The two of them on the shelves took me back to 3 years ago when they had this same shot taken during their newborn shoot.


2012

2009

 Lexi
 Leah

Were they really ever that small?  (And still?)



2 comments:

F said...

So cute! Maybe they'll be able to take thatshot again in 10 years! Ha. Or, maybe not, but that'd be too funny...

Amanda said...

I see you are still promoting unsafe conditions for your children eh?!? I remember being there for those first pictures. How time flies....