CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

I've been tagged two times in one week, my first tags, so here goes:

Two names you've gone by: 1) Blakeslee (my maiden name- I was called this by almost everyone in my high school, teachers included) 2) Care Bear (my parents called me that when I was little, and I liked the care bears)

Two things I’m wearing right now: 1) Jeans 2) AE shirt

Two things I want (or have) in a relationship: Humor- I couldn't live without sarcasm, jokes and laughter (sorry Ben, for all my sarcasm!!), and patience- I have learned to have lots of patience as I've had kids (absolutely necessary), but I know my family has to be very patient with me as well.

Two of my favorite things to do: 1) play basketball and 2) eat

Two things you did last night: 1) Watched reruns of The Office (That's what she said) 2) Talked to Ben on the phone (we're still gone, he's home alone- he may be getting the better deal here).

Two people you last talked to: Amanda (my sis) and my Mom, which is easy since I'm at my mom's house

Two things you’re doing tomorrow: 1) Going to Logan, UT to visit my sis 2) Going shopping (what better thing to do with a sister?) If I were at home, these two things would be totally different and would most likely include cleaning, laundry, etc.

Two longest car rides: Really, anywhere with kids is a long car ride 1)Auburn to Burley, ID 2) Growing up, we'd travel to Oregon from Idaho occassionally and it seemed to take forever. It was 8 hours, which to a kid, and even now as an adult, seems like a week.

Two favorite holidays: 1) Christmas 2) Valentines Day- a great excuse for more chocolate and a great excuse to go out/spend time with hubby

Two favorite drinks: 1) milk- almost nothing beats a nice, cold glass of milk EXCEPT 2) ice-cream shakes (but water is also a close second, due to being calorie free and refreshing- that sounds like a line for a commercial)

Two things about me you may not have known: 1) I rarely wear socks, if ever, even in the winter(usually only to play sports)-I like to be barefoot and wear shoes that can be worn sockless 2) Up until 18 months ago, I had painted my toe nails one or two times in my entire life (I HATED nail polish), but 2 summers ago, my mother-in-law paid for a pedicure for me, I loved it, and now I cannot stand to have my toe nails NOT painted (I still do not like my finger nails to be painted, though)

Two jobs I’ve had in my life: 1) Hoed beets one summer growing up (HATED it and although I wasn't excited to break my ankle that summer, I was glad that it got me out of hoeing beets for the rest of the summer!) 2) Cashier at a dollar store (a friend nicknamed it the Dirty Dollar because it really was- my hands and fingers were black by the end of every day)

Two movies I would watch over and over: 1) A Leauge of Their Own 2) Father of the Bride I & II

Two favorite foods: 1) Sweet and Sour Chicken w/ rice (I love white rice, even plain) 2) Fettucine Alfredo

Two places I’d rather be right now: 1) somewhere tropical and warm with Ben, kid-less 2) asleep

Two people I tag: 1) Erin Volmer 2) Nic Allphin

0 comments: