CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

6 Months Old

Our little man is 6 months old today! I can't believe how fast time has flown- it seems like just yesterday that he was a newborn. Maybe it seems like just yesterday because the weather is as cold now as it was 6 months ago in October........ (Are we sure it's Spring??)

He is growing like a weed and is sitting like a pro. Here he is today all dressed up in his jammies, ready for bed. The smile tells it all- He loves going to bed!

I don't take him to the doctor until Monday, so I will post his stats then.

Below are his 5 month pictures we took at the end of March. We just got them printed this week.









We stole this idea of having him hold a letter for his initial ("M") from a friend- thanks Holly! I thought it was too cute and had to do it too.

Happy 6 month birthday, Mitch! We sure love him and have loved every minute of the last 6 months. If only he could stay this little forever....

7 comments:

Van said...

what a handsome baby! We love him!

TaylorClan said...

We can't wait to see Mitchell (and Chloe again, it has been way too long! he so cute. will you be at marcus' graduation, we hope so. What are your tips for pics at home? I only get good ones by chance it seems, and yours are so good.

Tara said...

That really was a fast six months! I remember wishing I could just freeze time when Natalie was that age. Unfortunately, time only keeps going faster.

He sure is a cute little guy.

The Moore Family said...

6 months already!!?? Time flies! He is such a cute little guy!! Before you know it he'll be shooting hoops and playin' the girls! haha

Foust Family said...

He is getting so big and so cute! Let me know if you are ever in Utah! I would love to see you and your cute family!!

The Blakeslee Family said...

testing 1,2,3. . .

The Blakeslee Family said...

I saw these last week and couldn't remember our password to comment. I'll try again. Mitchell looks thinner than last time I saw him. Is that possible? The pictures are wonderful. And I love the ones from Florida last year. Wish we were there again. Love to you all.