CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Summer Adventures, Part III

After Yellowstone, Ben made the long drive back home while the kids and I headed to my parents house to stay another week.

We enjoyed the park......


And lots of time with cousin Carter, Mitch's favorite buddy.
If they both had the same color of hair, they might be able to pass as twins, seeing how my sister and I inadvertently buy them the same clothes.

Burley has a wading pool for young kids and Chloe loved practicing her swimming skills without having to worry about drowning!


We went to my mom's work party for the hospital and Chloe enjoyed a canoe ride with Grandma and Papa.

They also had kiddie train rides.






Chloe also self taught herself how to do a front flip on the trampoline, no hands. I can't even do this. (For all you gymnasts and trampoline experts, this is not a hard skill to master, I know.... but I just can't do it.)

We had a great time in Burley being spoiled by Grandma and Papa for a week (and the adults got to play lots of Settlers of Catan after the kids were in bed......)



2 comments:

Amanda said...

It was fun seeing you guys for 2 weeks. Mitchell and Carter sure took care of destroying the house. They will be terrors in no time!

Tara said...

Awesome, Chloe! I'm telling you, she's got some gymnastics talent there. It's not hard if you know how to do it but there are lots of people that can't make it work.

I didn't know you guys played Settlers. We need to schedule a game night!