CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Halloween Twenty-Thirteen

Halloween was much anticipated this year- as it is every year at our house.  Our kids LOVE Halloween.  I put up our Halloween decorations in late September, and every day after that someone would ask me when Halloween day was.

These two Bat Girls rocked their costumes this year.  And they loved being in them.  They had multiple opportunities to wear them this year.  They were invited to a Halloween party the day before Halloween by a cute friend in the ward.  They wore their costumes for hours that day.

On Halloween Day, they got to wear their costumes to preschool.

Upon arriving, we discovered Batman was also in attendance that day and had to get a picture of the three of them.  It was so cute.

The girls stayed in their costumes for the rest of the day.  It was so fun to watch them run around the house in their costumes and play.  The only bad part was the skirts on their outfits were heavily glittered and the glitter stuck to everything in the house.  The couches glistened with it, my carpets were like a sparkling ocean at sunset, and I swept up glitter off the hard wood for days.

To the bat cave!

The masks were so, so cute.  And they were faithful in keeping those on for hours at a time, Lexi especially.  Every time they took them off, there was a large dent in their foreheads from where the mask pressed into their face.

Someone asked me if I had made their costumes.  I can only wish I was that crafty.

I should have been thinking ahead and had this sweet girl be a bat or something.  But instead I just recycled an orange sleeper and pumpkin hat that Mitch wore as a tiny newborn.


Chloe and Mitch- Halloween 2007

Mitch, 2007



Her outfit said "I want my Mummy."  Who doesn't?


This is her "I've just seen a rat" look.  Or "Oh no, we're out of milk."

I got the opportunity to dress up this year for mutual, the night before Halloween. 

The toughest mechanic you've ever seen.

At mutual, one of the girls saw me and said, "Oh cool!  You're like one of those clubber people!"  Hmmm... If I ever went to a club, I definitely wouldn't be wearing that.

Chloe was Spider Girl

Mitch- Spiderman! 

The Spider people

Our "Super" kids

All 5!

We love our neighborhood- it is the best to go trick or treating in.

Ben got in the Halloween spirit with this BRIGHT orange hat.  We never lost sight of him all night.

I put Livy in the front pack and she slept the entire time we trick or treated.

I love watching my kids trick or treat. 


Our favorite place to trick or treat every year is Grandma Cynde's place.

She always has a fun treat for the kids.  This year, she had 4 HUGE treats for each of them.  Spoiled little kids.




It was a fun night.  The weather forecast had called for rain, but it stopped right before we went out and didn't start up again until we were done.  







Next year, little Liv.

Another successful year!  

1 comments:

Shad and Krista McOmber said...

Cute kids, cute costumes!! I love that the girls were so diligent wearing their masks! And little Olivia is looking more and more like Chloe... I love it, such beauties.