CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Bag Tag

I've been tagged with the "Bag Tag" to show the contents of my purse. Let me warn- I have a million things, but it is only because my purse doubles as my diaper bag right now (I cannot haul around a purse and a diaper bag), plus, I have to shove in little odds and ends for Chloe as well. My bag is kind of like Mary Poppins' bag- all sorts of things are in there and you'd be amazed and surprised as to what they are and how it all fits in there! Here goes:

1. Diapers
2. Wet Wipes
3. Kleenex
4. Notebook
5. Coupon/Receipt booklet
6. Extra outfit for Mitchell
7. Onesie
8. Burp cloth
9. Water bottle
10. Piece of Chocolate (for sanity reasons)
11. Fruit snacks
12. Antibacterial Hand sanitizer
13. Infant gas drops
14. Baby toy
15. Baby book
16. Checkbook
17. Wallet
18. Chapstick
19. Pen
20. Gum
21. Cell Phone
22. ABC flash cards
23. Reader's Digest magazine
24. Ipod earphones (and usually my Ipod)

I must admit I didn't list quite everything- this was a good excuse to clean out my bag- things I didn't picture or put on my list was lots of garbage and wrappers, and a few papers and hair bows of Chloe. I haul around a lot of stuff, thanks to my kids! In high school, college and when I was first married, I didn't even have a purse- I just had "a wallet on a string" which was literally what it was- a thin, thin, little bag (not even big enough to be called a bag), a wallet in all reality, that only held credit/debit cards, my checkbook, drivers license and maybe a pen. I loved it. Oh how things have changed.....

I now tag: Megan, Meredith, Camille & Tara.

3 comments:

The Moore Family said...

Oh how i miss my wallet on a string days!! I still have my nike one...ya know just in case i don't have to carry around so much stuff someday!

Van said...

I can tell what a good mom you are by all the necessities you have in your bag..ready for anything at any time. Good job!

Tara said...

Holy cow! That's a whole lotta stuff. You're in that stage where to have to take the whole house with you everywhere you go.

This will be fun to do, but I'm afraid mine won't be nearly as exciting.