CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Comparisons

While at my parents house, I looked through all my mom's old photos of me. I've always thought that both the twins looked like me at different times. Here's what I found:


This is actually a picture of my older sister, not me. Doesn't she look almost exactly like Lexi? It was quite shocking. But when my sister and I lived together at college for one year, everyone asked us on a daily basis if we were twins (and people constantly got us mixed up after we graduated from high school and were back home visiting). We may not be twins, but one of my twins definitely looks like she did! She was 2 in this picture.

Here is Lexi looking so similar to that picture, I think.

Lexi, again

Here I am, being held by my mom at 15 months old.

Me again, age 15 months- I think I look very similar to Leah.

Here's Leah. Do you see the resemblance?

So many of the pictures in my mom's album of me show facial expressions that Leah does almost identically.

Here I am with my Grandma Dewsnup, 15 months

Me with a puppy, 18 months- I can see a little bit of both Leah and Lexi in this picture.

Me, 17 months- again, I see both twins in this one.

This is the first time I've looked at my baby pictures since I had the twins and I was finally able to put some validity to my constant assumptions that the twins do look like me at their age. And, apparently, a lot like my "twin" (older) sister. Fun comparisons!


4 comments:

Amanda said...

Holy Cow. That one picture of Lexi does look like me. I can't believe it. I think she got my sweet personality and easy going demeanor as well! He he

Leah does look a lot like you and you both rocked the mullet. 80's style and the 2010 style.

The Blakeslee Family said...

Yeah--I had a fro-mullet back in the 80s. Thanks for showing those great pictures of me.
Lexi definitely looks like Amanda. And did I tell you that I think Jackson looks like Mitchell? I think that's only fair.

Megan said...

hilarious!!! you are right though, i see both resemblences. your mom did rock the 'fro and grandma dewps looks just about the same?!
fun pictures....glad no one is diggin' up mine though :)

Catherine Blakeslee said...

i didn't notice any resemblance, because i was too distracted by Mom's hair and everyone's outfit. GOOD HEAVENS those were quite the clothes! glad i wasn't born in the 80's. just kidding! amanda and lexi do look very similar!