CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 12

Day 12, Wednesday

My kids love playing outside in the mornings in Idaho, before it gets too hot. The babies loved playing with Jimmer. It's been almost 2 months since he left our house.

More trampoline fun!

In the evening, we traveled up to American Falls (about 45 min drive) to go to a company picnic for my dad's work. I didn't get any picture there, but it was probably because we were so busy eating so much yummy food.

We got home way after the kids' bedtime, but I let them stay up for just a few minutes longer because Chloe had a special treat for everyone that she talked about all the way home...

She promised everyone a massage, and she delivered. Leah was first and was very obedient. She laid right down and upon Chloe's request, she stretched her arms out in front of her and didn't move. After her turn was over, she kept requesting more "sash, sash".

Lexi was next

Then Mitch.

Everyone loved it. It was quite cute.

*Not pictured who also received massages: me and my mom.

0 comments: